Determination of Leadership, Organizational Culture, Organizationalcommitment toward Prosperity through the Competitiveness of the Digital in the Era for Riau Islands Provincial Government Employees, Indonesia

Contenu principal de l'article

Indrayani, Chablullah Wibisono, Damsar, Ihram Bani Syukur, Ana Faizah

Résumé

A leadership style that is considered good at certain times is not necessarily appropriate for other eras. Every leader is born with a unique typology by the demands of the times. The results of brief observations indicate that the political leadership of the Riau Islands Province's regional head has not been able to move employees to be close to the community and prioritize public interests towards prosperity through power. Research object350 respondents representatives of The Riau Islands Provincial Government. Slovin used got names qualified formula to be used as samples are 187 respondents. Data analysis was performed using the Structural Equation Model (SEM) method. The software used for structural analysis is AMOS * version 24. The study results produce:Squared Multiple Correlation for Competitiveness = 0, 901, for Prosperity = 1,000. Thus, changes in competitiveness are determined by Leadership, Work Environment, Organizational Commitment of 90.10%, the remaining 9.90% determined by other variables not included in this study. for prosperity R2 = 1.00, it can be stated that prosperity change is determined by 100% leadership, work environment, organizational commitment, and competitiveness. This study proves that there is indeed a problem in the organizational commitment variable on the prosperity variable so that its favorable termination is not significant.

Renseignements sur l'article

Rubrique
Articles